Where there is love there if life. Ghandi

Monday, March 5, 2012

Keshia - "Miss Know It All!"

Gosh, I have not been here since March of LAST year!!!  Blog; Facebook; Pinterest: Linkedin - what's a girl to do?????  I don't know how to get on all these techy places!!!  I most often have to call Melinda to direct me.  In fact, I have not even subscribed to Pinterest yet!!!  I know; I know!!!  The women of this world do not want to hear or believe this!!  But I will subscribe - maybe even today!!
So, fun in my life lately.  Keshia and I were driving down the road last week.  The conversation went:
Keshia - "Mom, will we take my wheelchair with us?"  Me - "I don't think so Keshia.  We won't have room for your wheelchair and Aunt Ernestine's walker."  Keshia thought for a short time then said "Let's take Grandma's car!"  Oh my gosh, I rolled laughing!!  I asked, "Why take Grandma's car?"  She said, "Because it is bigger!"  You just never know what she will come up with!  She can bring laughter to just about any situation.  Now, don't get me wrong - she can "MAKE" the situation for which we "NEED" the laughter!  One of my favorite comments that she makes and that comes at just the right times is:

"Your hair looks pretty"  We began using this phrase at work.  When we needed someone to do something or when we messed up and needed to confess, we would say "Your hair looks pretty!"  HA HA!!!  I LOVE it!!!

As I am writing, I am also watching "The Chew".  As Dennis says, I am "double tasking"!!!!!!  Men!!!  Anyway, one of the cast members said he took his elderly grandma out to dinner this weekend.  He asked her what her secret was to a long and happy life. She said, "I wake up each morning and say "It is going to be a great day!"   I think I will change the name of my blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in shock!! On the side of my blog I saw "Keshia - Miss Know It All" and thought to myself "I only know one Keshia, but my Aunt Suzie hasn't written in a year." But it was you!! I like your new title. I know it's been hard to have the "It's going to be a gread day" attitude with everything going on lately, but glad something as innocent as Keshia's comment can brighten your day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete